Wednesday, June 17, 2009

New Makeup!!!



I just ordered some new makeup! Yay!! I actually went to the MAC store earlier today and bought some items but one of the blushes I wanted wasn't there so I decided to find it online. As I was searching the site I remembered that I there was a friends and family discount of 25%going on and I decided to order the blush I was looking for and the items I had bought earlier...and a "few" other things. So yeah, I'm taking the things I bought back to the store, I feel kinda bad, but hey my pockets are kinda tight, and I got so much more for the price! I may have to wait a couple weeks though...blah...they're gonna take 5-7 days to process my request because of the sale. I'm so anxoius!


Here is what I bought:

Paint Pot Shade: Indianwood

Eye Shadow / Pro Palette Refill Pan Shade: Twinks

Paint Pot Shade: Constructivist

Eye Shadow / Pro Palette Refill Pan Shade: Saddle

Pro Palette Blush X 6

Powder Blush / Pro Palette Refill Pan Shade: Raizin

Powder Blush / Pro Palette Refill Pan Shade: Sweet As Cocoa

Eye Shadow / Pro Palette Refill Pan Shade: Corduroy

Eye Shadow / Pro Palette Refill Pan Shade: Bronze

Pro Palette Eye Shadow X 15

Eye Shadow / Pro Palette Refill Pan Shade: Amber Lights

I can't wait to do a product review and a perhaps few looks for you guys! I also have something else in the works...I'll tell you about that later!

Stay Beautiful!

No comments: