Thursday, June 18, 2009

OK...so I have a problem...



I ordered more makeup!! (Smashbox haul...well...kinda...just a few items)

I couldn't help myself...I have been spying a few items on Beautyticket.com for a while and when I noticed that they were slowly but surely selling out of the items I wanted, I HAD to make a move...HAD TO! Lol...so I narrowed my astronomical wants list down to a few "needs" and here's what I ordered:
Smashbox Camera Ready Full Coverage Concealer (Shade 8)



Smashbox Lip Brillance Lip Palette Trio in "Transparencies"


Smashbox Lip Brillance Lip Palette Trio in "Lightbox"


Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss in "Luxe"





Luckily (for my wallet) I ordered these items from Beautyticket.com, where you can receive up to 85% in savings, saving me $42!!!!! (shipping, insurance and tax included in my calculation!!)

To check the site out, click below:
Stay Beautiful!
P.S. I'll be reviewing these items as soon as they arrive...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great blog! Thanks for the heads up:). Added to my favorites.

Kade Boteh said...

You're welcome! Thanks for adding me! :-)

TERI REES WANG said...

Smash Box is great..
They are the two brothers, who are grandsons of the late-great Max Factor! So each time you invest, you are in a sense buying a little bit of make-up history and evolution.
No guilt there.
Enjoy and be well.

Yan Tan said...

hey hunn just stopping by showing your blog some love..very interesting..we love it : )


**yantan**


come stop by sometime.. ;-p

Yan Tan said...

thanks sooo much hunn for stopping by!! thanks for the comment meant alot : )


remember to keep in touch!! ;-p


**YANTAN**

Beautifully.Conjured.Up said...

Nice place over here...loving the color scheme. I have yet to try Smashbox, but I've heard some great things about it.

Kade Boteh said...

Teri Rees Wang: I didn't know that, thanks for the makeup history lesson! :-)

Yan Tan: Thanks again for stopping by, I'll be following your journey!

Beautifully.Conjured.Up: Thanks! They do have some great makeup, I just received my order and I'm excited to try my items!